Year after year, architects, builders, remodelers, designers, dealers, distributors, home centers, and others are presented with extensive show floors showcasing the latest products; offered an informative conference program; dynamic networking events; and the opportunity to learn from world-renowned industry speakers. Today, KBIS is where exhibitors come to reach the industry’s serious buyers, and where kitchen and bath professionals gain valuable insights needed to stay ahead of the curve.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, so don’t miss out on celebrating the world’s largest international trade event dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry. In case you’re wondering if a trip to this year’s show pertains to you and your business, check out the list of applicable attendees provided by KBIS:
Blog Readers, Media Members, and Clients, be sure to tell us what inspired you at the show- from trends and new products to education and engagement. We’ll feature a couple of high-interest topics based upon your feedback.
~ The ECPR Team
- Cabinet Shops
- Home Centers
- Independent Manufacturers’ Reps
- Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals
- From appliances, hardware, faucets, fixtures and more, exhibitors will be displaying new products perfect for your next design / build project. For a full list of exhibitors, please click here.
- Attend a conference program to earn your CEU credits; simply click here to find what’s right for you.
- Audition for your own show at HGTV’s and DIY’s open auditions. For more information, please click here.
|This year at KBIS, KHOLER will be showcasing their Moxie showerhead, a first of its kind to combine the delivery of water and music, simultaneously soaking the user with music and a best-in-class spray experience. Photo courtesy of KBIS and KHOLER.|
~ The ECPR Team