Under A Foot Plant Company™ and its national plant brand of creeping perennials, STEPABLES®, announced today the launch of an innovative marketing campaign designed to utilize new media, such as an interactive Web site design, instructional videos and informative blogs, to build brand recognition among its growers, garden centers and consumers.
As an award-winning marketing leader in the horticulture industry, STEPABLES® has designed the Web site to serve as the core of the new media campaign. The site now includes:
- Hundreds of new images to show consumers and landscapers the most creative ways to use STEPABLES
- Multiple forums for open discussion about anything the site visitors would like to discuss
- Several instructional, how-to videos
- A new blog written by Frances Hopkins, founder and president of Under A Foot Plant Company™
- “Meet Fran” section that personalized the brand with a family behind the name
- New media center with all current press releases
- A help desk available to consumers, garden centers and landscapers
- Design center with printable garden layouts
- A STEPABLES® Fun Club to receive discounts on plants and merchandise
“I wanted to create a marketing campaign that reflected my enthusiasm for gardening and hopefully inspire those visiting the STEPABLES® site to try something new,” said Frances Hopkins, founder and president of Under A Foot Plant Company™. “I look forward to interacting more personally with anyone who visits www.stepables.com.”
Brief instructional videos are featured on the new STEPABLES® site for a quick look at how STEPABLES® can spruce up any landscape. In less than five minutes apiece, these four videos show imaginative possibilities with the STEPABLES® line such as learning the basics of container gardening, planting combination sensations with flower bulbs, creating accents with steps and benches, and replacing a lawn with these low-maintenance plants.
Click on the links and video to see how this plant brand plans to remain at the forefront of marketing with the newest technologies in communication!